Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for reading my blog. I've been thinking of starting a blog for sometime now and a recent experience has pushed me over the edge to begin writing, publicly. I have kept a journal for more years than I can remember and now am a bit nervous about taking my personal thoughts and putting them out there for everyone to read.

On the other hand, I often find I have personal thoughts that I'd like to share with the world, as I'm sure others have had similar thoughts. In my own efforts to be self reflective, I hope that I will lead others to being self reflective as well.

On this blog you can expect to read my thoughts about a variety of things, including my work life, my educational pursuits and my inner dialogue regarding tough issues.

I hope you enjoy reading and get something out of it. Please always feel free to comment and provide feedback. All in all, it is my goal to start a conversation and I can't do that without you!

2 comments:

  1. I love how your blog is about anything in your life. It makes it so much easier to write, and fun for your readers because they don't know what's coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback Shannon! Your comments are always welcome :)

    ReplyDelete